CALL FOR SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATIONS FOR MASTERS, DOCTORAL AND STAFF MOBILITY
The African Trans-Regional Cooperation through the Academic Mobility has launched a call for Scholarship applications for Masters, Doctoral and Staff Mobility to the following Universities; University of Tlemcen (Algeria); University of Cape Coast (Ghana); Kenyatta University (Kenya); University of Ibadan (Nigeria); and the University of KwanZulu-Natal (South Africa).
Fields of study
- Business, administration and law,
- Natural sciences,
- Information and Communication Technologies,
- Engineering manufacturing and construction,
- Agriculture, forestry, fisheries and veterinary.
Applicants for all types of Scholarship must:
- Be African nationals and residents in any of the eligible African countries.
- Have sufficient knowledge of the language of instruction of courses in the host country.
- Fulfill the criteria of one of the target groups bellow:
Students having previously benefited from a Scholarship under the Intra-ACP or the Intra-African Academic Mobility Schemes are not eligible.
Target Group 1 (TG1)
For Masters and PhD credit-seeking mobility applicants: Students must be registered in one of the five partner universities: University de Tlemcen (Algeria), University of Cape Coast (Ghana), Kenyatta University (Kenya), University of Ibadan (Nigeria), and University of KwanZulu-Natal (South Africa).
Target Group 2 (TG2)
- For credit-seeking mobility applicants: Students must be registered in any African Higher Education Institution.
The Scholarship offers 55 mobility opportunities; 39 at Masters level, 8 at Doctoral level and 8 staff mobility opportunities.
The Scholarship covers
- Monthly subsistence allowance for the entire mobility period.
- Settling in allowance (for students only).
- Roundtrip flight ticket and visa costs.
- Comprehensive insurance (Health, Accident and Travel).
- Participation costs such as tuition fees, registration fees and service fees where applicable (paid directly to the hosting institutions).
- Research costs for students on mobility for 10 month (based on actual research needs and dependent on a request submitted by the students).
Mode of application
Interested candidates may visit the website: https://academy.iniv-tlemcen.dz/ to apply online.
- Passport size photograph
- Formal National Identity Document
- Certificate(s) degree(s)
- Transcript of Records
All submitted documents must be translated and certified in English and French.
The deadline for the online submission of all applications is 29th February, 2020.
Applicants are informed that the service provided by the Secretariat is FREE and that no Individual, Group or Third Party Entity has been engaged by the Secretariat to assist any applicant.