A CALL FOR DARMASISWA INDONESIAN SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM 2020/2021
The Ministry of Education and Culture of the Republic of Indonesia is inviting applications from interested Ghanaians who wish to pursue their career in non-degree program to study Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesia Language), in arts, music, craft, and particular subject in 72 selected Indonesian universities for a 1 (one) year period in Indonesia under the Darmasiswa Indonesian Scholarship program for the academic year 2020/2021.
Mode of application:
Applicants are kindly informed that in order to participate in the said programme, submission to all requirements in the attached application guideline form should be completed via the following website address: darmasiswa.kemdikbud.go.id or apply.darmasiswa.kemdikbud.go.id
- Preferably university students:
- Minimum age is 18 years and not older than 27 years, unmarried;
- In good health proved by medical certificate;
- Provide a cv;
- Provide recommendation letter from university, contact number and email addresses of the university, copy of academic transcript and certificates;
- Provide copy of passport valid at least 24 months from time of arrival in Indonesia;
- Submit a 500-word essay about purpose of study.
The deadline for online submission of all application is 2nd March, 2020.
Applicants are informed that the service provided by the Secretariat is FREE and that no Individual, Group or Third Party Entity has been engaged by the Secretariat to assist any applicant.