The Malaysian government under the Malaysian Technical Cooperation Programme (MTCP) announces for the information of qualified Ghanaian applicants, the above mentioned scholarships tenable in Malaysia.
- Be a citizen of Ghana
- Have basic training (certificate level) and of five years’ experience in the managing of digital records.
- Certified medically and physically fit to attend the course
- Age between 26-50 years old
- Responsible for the management of departmental records especially digital records or having one year experiences of handling digital records or had attended basic course on digital records.
MODE OF APPLICATION
- Interested applicants may access the application forms and application guide at https://mtcpcoms.kln.gov.my/mtcpcoms/online/list_course
- Completed application forms should be submitted at the Ghana Scholarships Secretariat and accompanied by the applicant’s:
- Copy of passport (every page)
- Passport size colored photo (3.5cm x 5cm)
- Medical Report
The closing date for the online application and submission is 30th May, 2020.
- Applicants are informed that the services provided by the Secretariat are FREE and that no individual, Group or Third Party Entity has been engaged by the Secretariat to assist any applicant.