KOICA Ghana invites qualified Ghanaian officials from Ministries & Government Agencies to participate in the second batch of KOICA Masters Scholarship Programs in Korea
- Be a citizen of Ghana
- Must be working in a Government Ministry or Agency
- Aged below 40 years
MODE OF APPLICATION
- Interested applicants may access the application forms and application guide at: http://www.koica.go.kr/ciat/index.do
- Completed application forms should be submitted at the KOICA Ghana Office.
- Applicants should kindly note that application is incomplete without a covering letter from their organization recommending them for the program.
- All documents enlisted in the application checklist per universities should be attached for submission.
The closing date for the online application and submission is 3rd April, 2020.