The Government of the Republic of Azerbaijan within the frame work of strengthening the cooperation of Member States of Organization for Islamic Cooperation and Non-Aligned Movement in higher educational institutions is offering scholarships to prospective Ghanaian students to study language preparatory courses, undergraduate, graduate and doctoral levels, and in medical education at the level of general medicine and residency in leading Universities in Azerbaijan for 2021 academic year.
- Applicants must satisfy the following requirements:
- Must be Ghanaian citizen resident in Ghana
- Applicants for undergraduate and general medicine programmes must not be above
- 25 years and for graduate and residency programmes must not be above 30 years.
- Applicants for doctoral programmes must not be above 40 years
- The following documents are required:
- Completed application form
- Certified copies of Diplomas and transcripts from High School or University studies
- Copy of passport
- Medicals-Documents on general health status (including HIV/AIDS, Hepatisis B and C tests)
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume
- Motivation Letter
- Proof of English Proficiency (for programmes in foreign languages: for undergraduate
- programmes IELTS 5, TOEFL 40, for other programmes IELTS 5.5, TOEFL 50)
Notel: All documents must be notarized.
- Free Tuition Fees
- Monthly Allowance which includes accommodation, meals and utilities
- Free air ticket (to and from Azerbaijan once in a year, economy class)
- Medical Insurance
- Visa and registration expenses
Mode of Application:
Eligible applicants should apply in writing and submit hard copy of completed Application Form and requisite attachments ( documentation) as specified above including Copy of National Service Certificate, copy of birth certificate and One (1) passport size photograph to not later than 20th February, 2021 to the address below:
GHANA SCHOLARSHIPS SECRETARIAT
P.O BOX M75
Please note that the awards are very limited and therefore only shortlisted applicants who meet the criteria would be invited for interview.
Applicants are informed that the services provided by the Secretariat are FREE and that no Individual, Group or Third Party Entity has been engaged by the Secretariat to assist any applicant.