The Neuro-led Leader™ provides a detailed understanding of how and why employees and leaders behave in a certain manner, and where motivation comes from. This understanding is backed by neuroscientific research that has been transformational for individuals and organizations across the globe. Visit –http://www.learn-crackerjack-coaching.com
- Importance of balance between cognitive and emotional dimensions in the workplace.
- Avoidance vs approach factors
- Why change is perceived as threat- the biology behind it.
- The SCARF Model- learning to deal with change.
- Creating emotional understanding to develop positive working relationships.
- The art of building trusting relationships