The Scholarships Secretariat of GHANA AND I.E University, SPAIN in a joint collaboration are offering scholarships for Ghanaians to study in various discipline at the Masters level in SPAIN for the 2022/2023 academic year.
- MSC Real Estate Development and
- MSC International Development.
APPLICANTS SHOULD KINDLY VISIT THIS LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION
Publication of the scholarship within the Financial Aid Offering from IE University within the financial aid website: https://docs.ie.edu/financial-aid/scholarships-master-financial-aid-ie.pdf (page 28)
Candidates must satisfy the following requirements:
a. Be Ghanaian citizen resident in Ghana, and applied for admission from I.E university in Spain.
b. Candidates must hold 1st degree in relevant field of study
c. Must have 2nd Class (Upper Division) or better
d. Must have 2 years post qualification experience
e. Completed National Service
MODE OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should apply for by completing the online application at the website below: https://www.ie.edu/university/news-events/news/ghana-scholarship-secretariat-ie-university-launch-scholarships-program-ghanaian-talent/
- Apply in writing with proof of online application, photocopies of certificates, results-slips, Birth Certificates, Bio-data passport and other relevant documents.
- Submit copies of application to the Secretariat through:
THE REGISTRAR OF SCHOLARSHIPS
P.O BOX 75, ACCRA
The closing date for submission of applications is Tuesday 17th May, 2022.
NOTE: Applicants are to note that, the Services provided by the Ghana Scholarship Secretariat is
FREE and that, no individual, group or third party entity has been engaged by the